Who We Are?
GMTS (Global Meetings and Tourism Specialists) focuses in consultancy, assessment and strategy development services to destinations (Convention & Visitors Bureaus), convention centers, hotel chains and any meeting industry player (supplier or planner) regarding their North American and/or Global business. We focus in Meetings & Events, Tourism & Hospitality as well as Business Consultancy within these sectors.
GMTS Provides the Following Services:
- Destination Marketing Consultancy towards Meetings and Tourism Arena.
- Market research and Lead generation programs to Destinations and Venues.
- Advise and Support in Association Congresses Bidding Processes.
- Development of Specialized Meeting and Tourism Marketing Strategies.
- Consultancy to American Associations to expand operations/memberships to Latin America.
- Consultancy to North American Corporations in their global/regional meeting activities.
- Consultancy and Support to Trade Show organizers regarding North American business.
- Educational and Advisory services related to Meeting Industry Certifications.
Eduardo Chaillo as the main operator in this company has great experience in multicultural business environments which will allow him to connect in a better way on one side North American demand for Meetings and Conventions, and in the other, suppliers from all over Latin America.
Eduardo Chaillo is a member and has developed integral strategic partnerships with main meeting industry organizations such as:
- PCMA (Professional Convention Management Association) HQ in Chicago
- MPI (Meeting Professionals International) HQ in Dallas, Tx
- ASAE (American Society of Association Executives) HQ in Washington, DC
- IAEE (international Association of Exhibitions and Events) HQ in Dallas
- HSMAI (Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International) HQ in Virginia
- SITE (Society of Incentive Travel Executives) HQ in Chicago, Il
- ICCA (International Congress and Convention Association) HQ in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- COCAL (Congress Organizers from Latin America and Caribbean) HQ in Guatemala
- Eduardo Chaillo, as a former Mexican diplomat to the US, understands the language and nature of the bilateral relationship through the lenses of the tourism and meetings industries.
- The Meeting Industry Community in North America is a very fragmented and segmented one; from association to corporate market, to specific vertical operations. And also with companies that vary from Site Selection, Human Resources , Meeting Planning and Association Management, the puzzle may be complicated by unexperienced destination marketers.
- In the market place we have many specialists and strategists in the meeting industry in all of the three countries (North America), however, we understand the way business is done in each one of them, and the interaction among them.
- Being the trade, investment and business in general so strong between our countries, the development of strategies to enhance meeting activity around those increasing sectors will be certainly needed
- We have chosen the DC area (in Northern Virginia) to establish our operating office due to the connectivity to international destinations, the proximity to most Head Quarters of American Associations and the existence of so many research and academic centers that will empower our operational model.
A group of selected professionals that will help you to grow up your projects.