Sara Riojas De la Peña
- Master’s degree in Public Administration and Public Policy EGAP – ITESM (2010)
- Bachelor’s degree in Tourist Business Administration – UANE (1992)
- Executive Education – Harvard Kennedy School of Government USA. (2008 – 2009)
- Certified Fashion Image Consultant – Fashion Image Institute USA (2011)
- Training in Diplomatic Protocol (2008)
- Currently International Consultant at Global Meetings and Tourism Specialists (2013)
- Director of International Congresses at the Mexico City Congress and Convention Bureau. (2010 – 2013).
- Sales Manager of the Monterrey Mexico, Convention and Visitors Bureau. (1998 – 2010)
- Sales Manager of Hotels and one Convention Center in Monterrey, Mexico.
- More than 20 years of experience in public and private Meetings Sector Industry.
- Has participated during several years in specialized events of the tourism industry and associations as: PCMA, IAEE, GBTA, MPI, IMEX, EIBTM, ASAE, ICCA, etc.
- ICCA Mexico committee Chairwoman ( 2009.)
E-Mail : email@example.com